We generate value to achieve the internationalization of Biotech startups. We prepare entrepreneurs to navigate the competitive global markets and translate science into good business. We create acceleration with a clear goal.
Nobody understands Biotech business like we do!
Want to discuss your start-up with us? Create your profile and complete the form »
What are we looking for?
We are looking for early-stage biotech startups from Latin America with the potential and vision to generate global impact.
The Ganesha Lab Program
It is designed as a Life Cycle approach in the scale up and internationalization of biotech startups. The starting point in our Academy is – a 6 months scale up program which provides the tools and knowledge critical for your future international success.
After the completion of the Scale up Program, The Ganesha Lab continues to support its portfolio companies for a minimum of three years.
- APRILOpen call
- MAYPre-SelectionAnnouncement: Pre-selected startupsInterviews + Selection pitch
- Announcement: Selected startups
- JUNESign agreements + 360° Due diligence
- JULY TO OCTOBERScale Up ProgramWorkshops and Trainings (2 to 3 per week) Individual coaching, mentoring and advisingAnnouncement: Selected startupsSoft-landing US ProgramIn virtual format during the last 2 weeks.
- Final Pitch 2022
- 2023 (TBC)International Market Validation (IMV)
What to expect at The Ganesha Lab Academy?
- 360° Due diligence: Due Diligence in 6 dimensions to identify critical gaps including: Team, Science & Technology, IP & Regulatory; Legal; Finance; Business Model;
- Scale Up Program: 4-modules covering Business Base Line; Clients & Markets; Global success & scaling; Investors & Capital Raise.
- Individual meetings with experts and partners (Johnson & Johnson, UC Davis Venture Catalyst, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Life Science Nations, Morse IP Law or Agrosuper) to advance in most critical aspects and milestones
- Pitch Events in front of national and international investors
- Soft-landing US Program: Soft-landing US workshops providing critical elements for the internationalization, delivered by our international partners.
- Market Validation in the USA for a period of up to two months.
- The Ganesha Lab gave us access to the key biotechnology market in Boston (…) we validated our main hypothesis with the most important pharmaceutical companies in the world and started our internationalization process.
- The Ganeshalab understands that business is made out of people ,and when people grow, so do their business
- The Ganesha Lab supported us in identifying and making introductions with ad-hoc investors for our expansion plan to the US (…) and took also part in our bridge round by investing alongside other investors.
- The Ganesha Lab has guided us to establish solid IP and business strategy (…) enabling us to compete with the best companies in our field and secure funding as we established in the US market.
- Being part of The Ganesha Lab is like having a group of experts within your startup who will help you make the right decisions and strengthen your network.
- The Ganesha Lab program takes a company to a whole other level in their 4 months acceleration program. Doesn't matter if you are in the seed stage or are looking for investors, there is still so much you don't know and need to learn.
- The Ganesha Lab team has provided an effective methodology to systematically de-risk and refine the company´s business model while building a consistent business strategy based on deep market and customer understanding.
- Biotech is one of the trending and most promising industries for angel investing! For the evaluation of such projects however we rely on highly specialized teams such as The Ganesha Lab
- Agrosuper is a leading company in food production and marketing in the region. Although our core business is in animal protein, the constant search to satisfy the needs of consumers has led us to innovate. In this sense, the alliance with The Ganesha Lab aims precisely at exploring new technologies, trends and feed solutions for the coming years.
- Morse is proud to partner with GaneshaLab to support and promote international science and technology startups along their journey to global success.
- The Ganesha Lab Team and its international experts provide comprehensive support not only during the program but far beyond the boutique approach to deliver tailored engagement with all start-ups
- The Ganesha Lab has been a game changer partner for my startup. I have found in the team a highly committed group of professionals ready to share wise and practical advice to make the best decisions in my endeavor. Additionally, the scale up program provided me with solid knowledge about how a scientific-based project could become a profitable company without losing our essence. And most importantly, as a boutique, they have put me on the map of biotech startups and potential investments. Become part of The Ganesha Lab portfolio has been one of the best decisions of my entrepreneur life
- The Ganesha Lab has all the capabilities to become the most relevant regional player and my contribution is precisely the scalability and to set up a very strong footprint with high recognition.